The upgraded site has some great new features and includes updated information for all of the major festivals and events that we currently offer.
Key features of the new and upgraded FOMO Travel website include -
- Information on the major youth travel tour operators, including individual pages for Busabout, Contiki Holidays, HAGGiS Adventures and Shamrock Adventures. There will be heaps more youth travel tour company pages added in the coming weeks.
- Information on the major adventure travel tour operators, including individual sites for G Adventures, Intrepid Travel and The Adventure Company. As you can imagine there will be plenty more adventure travel tour provider pages added soon.
- Information on the major party tours travel providers, which now includes our dedicated Spring Break Travel page. Stay tuned for a plethora of information and individual party travel tour operator pages to be up on the FOMO Travel website shortly.
- Our new Search and Book Tours page has over 8000 tours to choose, from hundreds of tour providers, offering tours all around the world.
- A brand new Flights Search widget on our Book Flights, FOMO Search and Flight Booking Engine pages to make it even easier for you to find the best price for any flights you need from and to anywhere across the globe.
- Even more links to some of the biggest and best hotel operators, online travel agents and hotel metasearch engines from all over the planet.
Another change in what we do is that we are going to start to post more extensive information, articles, photos, videos, stories and trip reviews on the FOMO Travel Facebook page. So make sure you check out the FOMO Travel Facebook page and be sure to LIKE and FOLLOW us so that we can keep you up to date with all the travel FOMO information. Surely you don’t want to have FOMO and miss out?
Look out for some great travel tips on various social networks from FOMO Travel’s very own travel writer, FOMO Girl. FOMO Girl will also be writing plenty of articles, stories and trip reviews that will be posted regularly on the FOMO Travel website, as well as FOMO Girl’s very own Facebook page. Oh and keep an eye out for FOMO Boy as you might catch up with him on one of his many adventures around the world!
In 2014 we hope to give you as much travel FOMO that you will not be able to handle and you are sure to be off booking your next travel adventure through FOMO Travel. Why? Because You’re Missing Out!